Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

I told you so!

:) Just back from Matalan and the obsession with that shop is no where near to being over!




Work dress from Et Vous, this so very flattering on and I like the blue checks in it, I have a blue cardie that exact colour to wear over it. Only thing is will I be able to wear a cardie over those sleeves?


Joggers, now that i am doing boot camp there times a week I need more pairs, most of mine are cropped for cycling but its getting coooooollldddddd!


Pretty things! All the jewellry was on buy two get the third  free! :) And I had my lovely 10% disouct code so I was pretty happy with my haul.

The rest of the day involves an omlette for lunch, a wander into town to TK Max and the library then books and marking tonight. Went for a curry with the faculty last night so quite happy to have a chilled one today!

Have a lovely weekend all
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx