Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Bonjour ma petit!

Bonjour mes amies!

Lazy lady who hasn't posted in a while but did cycle (dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............230 miles) very very proud of myself!

So my life this week consists of going on a date ooooh-er to which I wore Republic longline vest over white matalan vest, black leggings New look, grey short uggs (no photo but you've seen them before)

My date was a 30 year old gentleman who brought me these
but.....................there was no spark with was such a shame because he was lovely!

The erst of my week will involve


 library books before a nice night out on Friday and yet another one on sat :) There is gorgeous stuff in the shops at the moment but I have out myself on a spending ban for this month.........sad times


G-Unit xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya

    Love your top and such pretty flowers.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx