Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Summer summer summer!

Yey! The weather has been so lovely this week that I went out and bought some summery stuff!

Top  - New look

 Earrings (sorry for rubbishy photo couldn't get a better one but these are a really nice light green colour in real life)


Dress Matalan, this is lovely in real life although i am going to have to work on my photography skills I think! Only £8.00! Although am I too old.............

White linen trosures Matalan again, planning on wearing them with the new look top, hmmmmm how long will they stay white........


Basic tops Matalan, just as good quality as topshop and half the price!

And last but not least pretty sandals from New look. A rather cheap but I think pretty summer wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    Welcome to blog world

    I love the 1st dress and the New Look earrings.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! My first comment! I have been watvhing your blog for aggggggges really like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks so much. By the way I am now a follower of your blog x

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx