Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

The name of the blog

Dear me, not sure if this blog should have any wishes or maybes about it! Should all be want want want! Ended up in town today before going to see my Grand-Ma and finished off my summer wardrobe with the following

Primark green maxi dress
Goodness my photos are awful, shl have to sort this out, should be easier when I am home. I loved this thought it would be so good for pb gardens in the evening with a denim jacket thrown over it-bargin maxi dresses mean I don't have to shave my legs.........too much information????


Animal rucksack to replace my beloved quiksilver one which died a death travelling last year, I love rucksacks for planes cos they are great hand luggage then great beach bags. Also am off cycling to Holland next weekend so need to be hands free.

Boots splurge

The Piz Buin tan itensifier is a desperate plea to get any sort of colour, the sun comes out I go RED then whiter than I already was! Not fair! The soap and glory sugar scrub is gorgeous I go through sooooo much of it. although I am staying in my parens house at the mo dog sitting whilst they are on holiday but when I go back home (near London) the water is so hard and my skin is so dryneed this to stop me flaking!

Other buys included a present for my friend B whose birthday it is next week, she works in the office in my school so bought her a glittery stationary set from accessorize for her desk and a prescription from boots!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx