Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Bloggety blog blog blogging

So as a newbie to this blogging thang I haven't quite decided what I want the blog to be about apart from my shopping habbits. Thing is I have been going through some rather rough times lately and I would like the opportunity to get it off my chest (without boring my friends to death)

I guess what worries me is if I blog about personal stuff can it be traced back to me? Can future employers or even my students look it up and trace it to me?

Worrying times!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. hmm well it depends if you don't want people to not know who you are I think its easy to remain anomynous. Just don't publish any phtoos of your face but you can do outfit posts though and don't mention work by name instead use fake names or no names that sort of thing.
    I like mine to remain anonymous if I am honest BUT I have published photos of my face but I don't keep them on the blog for long!

    I think people could find you but I think it would de difficult and maybe just pure luck if they did.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx