Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

New Years resolutions..........

Hello

My goodness where has the time gone! I haven't blogged for nearly a month. Mind you it has been a rather busy couple of weeks! Work has been absolutely mental and not always in a good way. Also last Sunday I completed the Reading half marathon relay, only three miles but I was really pleased and I have decided I am going to do the whole thing next year, will be just before I am 30 so something to aim for, also it is the 30th anniversary of the half marathon so I thought it would be quite nice!

Anyway it is now the Easter Holidays so I am off home today! Just thought I'd have a look at home my new years resolutions are going so far

Not to buy more than one thing a month-eeeeeek epic sale, when the going got tough G-Unit went shopping, and shopping and then did a bit more shopping.....will post about what I bought though cos i did get some lovely stuff

Baking, I didn't bake anything new in March but I made cupcakes two days ago and had my first go with a piping bag


Not bad, my next challenge is going to be chocolate beetroot cake

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx