Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Harry Potter

Hello all

Brrrr what a cold and rainy weekend! I literally have not stepped foot outside the door. Been proper poorly all week (not good the first week back after a holiday) even got sent home from parents pm because I literally couldn't speak! Luckily the resting (and boredom) seems to have helped and I am almost feeling normal again!

When I was down in Swansea I went to the hair dressers to have my roots done and an inch or so off my hair. My hair dresser is a lovely girl and was bored so she asked if she could curl my hair, 'of course' says I and I loved it! She used a wand (see what I did there Harry Potter/wand?!!) and she made it look so easy so I popped off to Tesco and bought myself this


The Remington Pearl Wand, lots of good reviews, 25% off bargain! Except its not.......I just cannot use the blooming thing! I have watched countless you tube videos with girls using this particular wand, read blogs and studied the instructions........all my hair does is fall off the damn thing not even a wave!

Anyone got any spells out there that will give my beautiful curls???


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx