Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

To kindle or not to kindle....that is the question!

Hello

Now like a lot of the lovely ladies I am an avid reader, I would much rather read a book than watch TV, until last December I didn't even have a TV. Nothing made me happier than reading and my mum has recently suggested to me that maybe I would like a kindle for Christmas.

And my first reaction was......NO WAY! For some reason I was dead against it but I have been having a look online and thought I would write down a sort of pros and cons list.

Lets start with the positive

  • Very lightweight and slim, won't take up much room
  • Great for traveling or cycling
  • long distance battery life
  • Easy and quick to download books
  • Lots of free classics
  • Can trial books (first few chapters) for free
then the things that make me not so sure

  • I love the look, smell and feel of books, will I miss that?
  • Quite expensive to buy books especially if I don't like them
  • Will I stop using the library so much?
  • V expensive if I leave it somewhere or accidentally put it in the wash
  • It is a type of technonlogy....the G-Unit is not exactly a technology friendly zone most of the time!
Hmmmmm decisions decisons........any ladies got a kindle? Yay or Nay?

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx