Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Supermarket sweep, online offers and.......a pashmina!

Hello!

Goodness my they make this shopping malarky way too easy these days (not that I am complaining at all mind!)

I innocently trotted off to Tescos for my carrotts, coffee and cake and came back with.....

Black bow bag, (in the sale so would have been rude not too)

and


Black shift dress, I LOVE this so much! It is really falttering on and is so versatile, patterned tights, coloured tights, I think if I was every going to channel Audrey this with seemed stockings and a row of pearls would be perfect. They also do it in aubergine and plum so may invest....(hee hee hee just thought of a man reading reading that....aubergine and plum? she wants a dress made of vegetables????!)


Then I came home full of good intentions to do lots of work......on the New Look website (Bad G-Unit, very bad!)


New look have started offereing the buy online pick up in store offer which I really like. Our New Look is really small and all the kids i teach shop there, not a relaxing experince but I do hate paying for delivery this way easy.....and the jeggings had £3.00 off them each! Bargin

So As I strolled into town to pick up my jeggings (only two days after I ordered them) I walked past tie rack and spotted this baby


Now my cream pashmina had an unfortunate end with the washing machine (I didn't read the lable oops) and I have missed it because it goes with so much so to finish my story I bought it.

One very happy G-Unit!

What have you been buying?
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Love the shift dress, Tesco do some pretty decent stuff!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you

    I love tesco stuff, I particuarly like the fact that on the credit card bill it comes back as Tesco, not really shopping then :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx